The premium class powder of mangosteen is made in Thailand especially for residents of Russia, the United States and Europe.
Here are just some excerpts from the list of “wow effects”:
- Due to the synthesized glycogen, the brain regularly receives satiety signals, and as a result you forget about hunger;
- Fat will melt at a speed of 10-15 kg per month due to the acceleration of metabolism and increased energy consumption;
- The hormonal background stabilizes and its balance affects all systems, including the endocrine system.
MANGUSTIN FRUIT: USEFUL PROPERTIES
Useful properties of mangosteen are related to the chemical composition of the exotic fruit. It has high antibacterial activity, and it is quite specific.
- Xanthones affect cancer cells, causing their death.
- These antioxidants disastrously affect Helicobacter pylori, which is a bacterium associated with the development of stomach ulcers.
- Negative effect of xanthones on mycobacterium tuberculosis have been found
- The action of other antioxidants is aimed at neutralizing free radicals, preventing premature cell aging.
- It has beneficial effects on the cardiovascular system.
- It helps fight cancer.
- Regular use shows antiviral and tonic properties. It contains an analogue of aspirin, called the GM1.
- Moreover, it normalizes metabolic processes (the mangosteen preparation for weight loss is produced from fruits).
There is no equivalent product in the WORLD!
WHAT IS THE MANGUSTIN?
Mangosteen, mangostin, garcinia or mangut are different names of an exotic fruit, native to Southeast Asia. In Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, India, everyone knows it.
As the legend goes, the Buddha himself blessed the fruit and presented it to people. However, Europeans call it royal for another reason.
There is a story that the English Queen Victoria was so fond of the mangosteen that she promised title nobility to someone who could ensure the constant supply of the exotic fruit to her table.
The substances present in the mangosteen include the xanthones, which are a special kind of antioxidants. Scientists have discovered over 200 xanthones and 40 of those are present in the mangosteen, which is much more than in any other fruit. This explains the fruit’s healing properties and its ability to strengthen immunity.